What Is Reiki?
What Is Reiki?
Reiki is a SCIENCE BASED, holistic energy modality that encourages healing.
The Benefits of Reiki are:
- Promotes Relaxation
- Eases Aches and Pains
- Promotes an Increase in Energy
- Relieves Fatigue
- Promotes Sleep
- Clears Toxins
- Balances Your Chakras
- Relives Stress & Anxiety
- Encourages Emotional Release & Healing
- Promotes Clarity
- Can Relieve Migraines, Arthritis, Sciatica, Insomnia, Asthma, Even Menopause and PMS!
- Reduces Depression and Panic Attacks
- Increase mobility in shoulders, wrists, ankles, and lower back pain
- Can promote intuitive development
- Supports your body's natural healing cycle
- Helpful with the healing process after major surgery
- Helpful during labor and delivery
- Great for students studying for an exam
- And there are TONS more!
My Process & The Chakra
When using Reiki, I mainly work with your Chakra's to identify areas of your body that need the most healing, love, and attention. When we begin your session, I will sit down with you to get clear on your expectations, goals, and desires for the sessions. We will focus on areas that you're wanting the most assistance with. You can also share with me what personal, spiritual, mental, emotional, and/or physical areas you are struggling with. This will give me a thorough understanding of what areas are blocked and need the most energy to flow through.
On and around our body, we have 7 Main Chakras that operate to promote balance, healing, energy, and vitality. Chakras are our energy centers and when they are "out of balance", they can create havoc in our mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical state.
My work is to facilitate healing these energy centers so you can feel most like yourself. Through each session, we will work through your problem areas. You may feel GREAT after just one session, but most people experience better healing by doing several sessions over an extended period of time. Think of it as, a spiritual and energetic massage. ;)
Some Signs That Your Chakras May Benefit From A Reiki Session:
- Root Chakra
- Feeling Spacey & Unsafe
- Experiencing Constipation & Fatigue
- Fearful, anxious, financial instability, ungrounded
- Lusting for power
- Feeling aggressive and angry towards others
- Feeling pessimistic and hopeless
- Sacral Chakra
- Experiencing Painful Periods & Infertility
- Low sex drive
- Creative blocks
- Feeling isolated and alone
- Overly emotional
- Obsessed with sex, but not connecting
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Poor digestion
- Low blood sugar
- Low self esteem
- Lack of willpower
- Feeling powerless and/or intimidated
- Becoming a perfectionist and critical of self and othrs
- Heart Chakra
- Heart Disease
- High blood pressure
- Lack of empathy
- Fear of intimacy
- Struggles to trust others
- Giving too much to others
- Throat Chakra
- Thyroid problems
- Sore throat
- "Lump in your throat" feeling
- Can't express your feelings
- Feels like your heart and your mind are disconnected
- Struggling to listen to others
- Opioniated, critical of others, gossipy
- Third Eye Chakra
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Poor intuition
- Struggling with judgment
- Lacking focus
- Nightmares & delusions
- Crown Chakra
- Poor sleep habits
- Difficult to meditate
- Feeling disconnected from your body
- Depression, Learning Difficulties
- Struggling to have faith
- Angry at the Divine
- Addicted to Spirituality
Do these apply to you? Then Reiki would be an excellent modality to explore!
Who Does It Help?
Mothers, Fathers, Babies, Children, Women, Men, Students, Even Pets!
How Often Should It Be Done?
As often as you'd like. I don't recommend doing it more than once a week though. Give your body time to adjust to any changes within your body after a session.