Motivational Speaker + Network Marketing Mentor
- Master of Arts in Human Services in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Family Studies
- Certified Reiki Therapist in Usui Reiki Levels I & II
- Family Specialist where I created individualized treatment plans and provided in home therapy and parenting education to couples and families
- Guest Speaker for University women's dorm and University Graduation. I presented four workshops to over 200 students on emotional health, depression, and healthy relationships
- Guest Speaker for 4th Grade Elementary students. I taught the girls how to create and maintain healthy friendships and what to do if experiencing bullying
- Guest Speaker at the National Student Personnel Convention, where I presented to University Deans, Pastors, and University Presidents on how to practice forgiveness and how to handle signs of depression in students
- Guest Speaker at an Online Women's Sexuality Conference to over 1,000 women on sexual wholeness
- Guest Speaker at over 8 spiritual centers presenting workshops on healthy coping skills
- Case Manager where I coordinated the delivery of services, completed family assessments, and presented reports to the court and attend judicial hearings
- Peer Counseling where I provided counseling and organized lesson plans for new teen parents
- Parenting Educator where I taught classes to parents and families who were part of the child dependency system
- Mentor to teens and young adults by providing one on one support and speaking at various non profits, Universities, and public schools
Contact Me Here
Have a question? I'd love to help!
Want To Work Together?
Email Me to Let Me Know!