and to sum it up, I'm a passionate dreamer.
It's so terribly hard to fill these things out! I never quite know if I should go with a witty description, a practical resume design, or a mixture of the two. lol
So I'll share the technical things, after receiving my Masters in Human Services in Marriage & Family Therapy, I began my career as a Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Life Coach, and Family Specialist & Counselor
Even though I went the traditional route of graduating from college and graduate school, I wanted the creative freedom of being an entrepreneur and I wanted the chance to incorporate my love of spiritual healing into my counseling and coaching practices. I have found spiritual modalities such as crystal healing, guided meditations, and energy work to help many of my clients cope with stress, anxiety, sadness, overwhelm, and emotional disturbances.
If you're interested in collaborating on my blog, having me speak at your next event, scheduling a 1:1 or group coaching session or scheduling a crystal meditation session - simply fill out the form below!
- Master of Arts in Human Services in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Family Studies
- Family Specialist where I created individualized treatment plans and provided in home therapy and parenting education to couples and families
- Guest Speaker for University women's dorm and University Graduation. I presented four workshops to over 200 students on emotional health, depression, and healthy relationships
- Guest Speaker for 4th Grade Elementary students. I taught the girls how to create and maintain healthy friendships and what to do if experiencing bullying
- Guest Speaker at the National Student Personnel Convention, where I presented to University Deans, Pastors, and University Presidents on how to practice forgiveness and how to handle signs of depression in students
- Guest Speaker at an Online Women's Sexuality Conference to over 1,000 women on sexual wholeness
- Guest Speaker at over 8 spiritual centers presenting workshops on healthy coping skills
- Case Manager where I coordinated the delivery of services, completed family assessments, and presented reports to the court and attend judicial hearings
- Peer Counseling where I provided counseling and organized lesson plans for new teen parents
- Parenting Educator where I taught classes to parents and families who were part of the child dependency system
- Mentor to teens and young adults by providing one on one support and speaking at various non profits, Universities, and public schools
Stay in the know about upcoming posts and podcasts!