5 Random Things About Me
Growing up, I played three instruments. The flute, oboe, and clarinet. I thought I was going to be a music teacher.
I was born in the Bronx, NYC and then was raised in Staten Island until I moved to Georgia as a teenager.
My favorite TV show is the Office, hands down! I’ve been watching it since it launched on NBC. #OGofficeFan
I am the oldest child and oldest cousin in my family.
I am first Generation American
I am an ordained Pastor! So I can marry people! <3
I have an 18 year old cat that I’ve had since I was 15 years old. I found him at summer camp and brought him home. lol
My all time favorite movie is Titanic, and I’ll still watch the full 3 hours whenever I can
I tend to see movies I love multiple times in the theater.
I saw Twilight (the first movie) 97 in the movie theaters. No joke. lol
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! I’m super excited to have you here!
My full name is Alexandrea but that’s only cause my mom and grandma wanted to make sure I had a “professional” name. So most people call me, “Lexie”.
I’m fun and outgoing and I’m a survivor too. I’ve worked hard to build a life that reflects the dreams I have in my head. Dreams of being my own boss, having a positive and optimistic mindset, and having the financial ability to help others.
I believe in a lot of things. Disneyworld, Chasing your Happiness above all else, Following Your Heart, Serving others, Protecting the ones you love, and Always Leading with Love & Authenticity.
Professionally, I started my career as a Family Counselor and Social Worker, but I realized quickly that although the field has a lot of ways to help people - I wasn’t being used to the best of my ability and so I sought out a way to become my own boss and help in a different kind of way.
I love to teach & mentor other people, which is why I love to speak as a Motivational Speaker. Providing help on topics such as anxiety management, developing healthy coping skills, becoming your own boss, pursuing your own dreams, and developing healthy communication.
I also am a team leader with a Network Marketing company called Monat Global; a luxury hair company. I provide them with training, coaching, support, and social media training on how to make extra money while using their networks & their online presence. If you’re curious about making money online - you can always reach out to me by filling out the form on the right.
I love what I do and I love my life. I have an amazing boyfriend who supports me in all of my dreams, two cats - one of whom I’ve had since I was 15, and I live in one of the greatest cities in the world, Chicago.
If you’re looking for more of the “professional” stats…. simply scroll on!
- Master of Arts in Human Services in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Family Studies
- Certified Reiki Therapist in Usui Reiki Levels I & II
- Family Specialist where I created individualized treatment plans and provided in home therapy and parenting education to couples and families
- Guest Speaker for University women's dorm and University Graduation. I presented four workshops to over 200 students on emotional health, depression, and healthy relationships
- Guest Speaker for 4th Grade Elementary students. I taught the girls how to create and maintain healthy friendships and what to do if experiencing bullying
- Guest Speaker at the National Student Personnel Convention, where I presented to University Deans, Pastors, and University Presidents on how to practice forgiveness and how to handle signs of depression in students
- Guest Speaker at an Online Women's Sexuality Conference to over 1,000 women on sexual wholeness
- Guest Speaker at over 8 spiritual centers presenting workshops on healthy coping skills
- Case Manager where I coordinated the delivery of services, completed family assessments, and presented reports to the court and attend judicial hearings
- Peer Counseling where I provided counseling and organized lesson plans for new teen parents
- Parenting Educator where I taught classes to parents and families who were part of the child dependency system
- Mentor to teens and young adults by providing one on one support and speaking at various non profits, Universities, and public schools.
Lexie Wilson is a Network Marketing Professional and Motivational Speaker. After working in Social Services for over 8 years, she decided to become her own boss and pursue her entrepreneurial ventures full time. However, after failing at 2 of her online and local businesses - she realized that she needed a bit more coaching and support on how to become a successful business owner. After meeting with a friend, she learned that network marketing could be the avenue that would allow her to have the time and financial freedom she had always wanted. So she dived head first into partnering with an anti aging hair care company and has committed to help coach other women on how to become their own "Girlboss" and make money from home.
She has a podcast called, "The Lexie Wilson Podcast Show" that focuses on teaching women on how to become their OWN bosses of both their LIFE AND their BUSINESS.
She resides in Chicago with her boyfriend and 2 cats but her passions are Disney world and escaping to the Florida beaches as often as she possibly can!