Network Marketing Lover.
I’m technically named Alexandrea. I'm a multi passionate, loud, funny, and pretty talented Entrepreneur who’s basically addicted to living a life that matches my dreams.
I don’t give up easily which is why I’ve been a Photographer, Speaker, Reiki Therapist, Counselor, Social Worker, Nanny, Uber Driver, and Beauty Influencer in order to find what was the profession that would bring me the most joy in this life.
I know what it takes to survive too. I’ve been through a lot of pain and loss but I still my hardest to keep a smile on my face and to work hard at maintaining a positive mindset - even though at times - it’s much harder for me than I’d like to admit.
I believe in a lot of things. Disneyworld, Chasing your Happiness above all else, Following Your Heart, Serving others, Protecting the ones you love, and Always Leading with Love & Authenticity.
I love to teach & mentor other people, which is why I I love to speak as a Motivational Speaker - helping people develop practices that support a positive mindset.
As a photographer, I love to make men and women feel good when they take their photos. I want to capture them at their best and forever give them the moment they saw their power & beauty.
I also am a team leader with a Network Marketing company called Monat Global; a luxury hair company. I provide them with training, coaching, support, and social media training on how to make extra money while using their networks & their online presence. If you’re curious about making money online - you can always reach out to me by filling out the form on the right.
I love what I do and I love my life. I have an amazing boyfriend who supports me in all of my dreams, two cats - one of whom I’ve had since I was 15, and I live in one of the greatest cities in the world, Chicago.
If you’re looking for more of the “professional” stats…. simply scoll on my friend. <3
- Master of Arts in Human Services in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Family Studies
- Certified Reiki Therapist in Usui Reiki Levels I & II
- Family Specialist where I created individualized treatment plans and provided in home therapy and parenting education to couples and families
- Guest Speaker for University women's dorm and University Graduation. I presented four workshops to over 200 students on emotional health, depression, and healthy relationships
- Guest Speaker for 4th Grade Elementary students. I taught the girls how to create and maintain healthy friendships and what to do if experiencing bullying
- Guest Speaker at the National Student Personnel Convention, where I presented to University Deans, Pastors, and University Presidents on how to practice forgiveness and how to handle signs of depression in students
- Guest Speaker at an Online Women's Sexuality Conference to over 1,000 women on sexual wholeness
- Guest Speaker at over 8 spiritual centers presenting workshops on healthy coping skills
- Case Manager where I coordinated the delivery of services, completed family assessments, and presented reports to the court and attend judicial hearings
- Peer Counseling where I provided counseling and organized lesson plans for new teen parents
- Parenting Educator where I taught classes to parents and families who were part of the child dependency system
- Mentor to teens and young adults by providing one on one support and speaking at various non profits, Universities, and public schools.